Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 2 "Daisydolls Gypsy Caravan"


I made some progress yesterday and I am totally sucked in. This is the type of project I don't seem to want to stop working on until it's done but life keeps getting in the way. It's scary but I could probably work around the clock, who needs sleep right? Well as you know we all do so I had to quit for the night and go to bed. I've got the base color down and a few details. There will be many more details to come so stay tuned....

Oh and the image of the doll standing in the doorway is a photo of one of my dolls from earlier in the year. I was so excited when I came across the photo yesterday! I thought it would be perfect to place on the front of the caravan as if she were standing at the doorway ready to invite some friends in. O.K. I'm off to read my friends blogs and then back to my caravan for more detailing(O: Have a great weekend everyone!!! Happy 4th of July!!

5 comments:

  1. Looking great. Love the color palette and details! Happy 4th weekend to you, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Rebecca ! This is SO BEAUTIFUL !! I love the colors you've chosen and I wanna go inside the caravan ! Oh so so so pretty and your ART doll is looking darling !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love it! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking cozy!! I know what you mean about wanting to finish up that day! So, fun when something is exciting like that, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

It's always such a pleasure hearing from my followers! I love to read all my comments and please know that I read everyone of them and each one is appreciated more than you know.

My New Studio

My New Studio
It may be pink but it's no longer the closet under the stairs(O:

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentines Day!!
These are little Valentines Mice made out of little white stones. I stuck felt hearts on them and then embelished them with bows and eyes. This is a fun Valentines Day craft for my daughter's second grade class!

Art Doll Prints

Available Now!!!

India

Meet India, she is such a treasure! I made from a tea cup I brought back from India last year. She sits 6 1/2 inches tall. The base she sits on is a beautiful square plate I found in Crate & Barrel that matched the tea cup perfectly. India has been embellished with fabrics I also brought back with me. Her hair is a combination of wool and acrylic fibers and she is jeweled with brass accents. India has henna patterns on the souls of her feet and around the tops of her arms and sits in this peaceful position as she meditates. She's waiting to sit in your home and bring you peace.

India Prays

India Prays
Art Doll

Art Doll Mable

Art Doll Mable
Meet Mable, she's trying her best to keep her skin glowing. She believes in nourishing her body from the inside out but once a week a good facial mask and cucumbers on her eyes make all the difference in the world. She stand 8 inches tall and would love to sit on the side of your tub or on your dresser. She could spend hours in the bathroom! * Mable is an original one of a kind decorative Art Doll and not meant to be played with as a toy.